Sunday, March 3, 2013

Human Bodies Used As Art In Urban Spaces By Choreographer Cie Willi Dorner...

Bodies in Urban Spaces is a creative concept by the Austrian choreographer Cie Willi Dorner.
Being a simple person I just wanted to share the unique visual experience with you and leave it to you to place your own interpretation on the images.
Some art just is and requires no or very little explanation but there is with this unusual art installation a deep and meaningful description of how and why it exists..
If you'd like to know more then have a look here and here at some more of Mr Dorner's work...








Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Okay . . . that just weirds me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm there's creativity and then there's this..some people have too much time on their hands...just my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, colourful and funny. There are some people I'd like to stuff in a small gap behind the handrail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deep and Meaningful,hey? Looks more like a bunch of weirdos to me!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree with you Liz.

    ReplyDelete