Saturday, July 16, 2011

Welcome Prime Minister...

Today I'm pleased to welcome, the Prime Minister of New Zealand, John Key, who may have the answer to why this country is in such shape.

"Prime Minister, only yesterday I asked the American President when his country would stop borrowing money to stay afloat and how would they pay their creditors and when.
Now, New Zealand is virtually in the same boat, if you'll pardon the expression, currently borrowing $380 million dollars a week.
And, like the US, surely bankrupt.
When will this insane level of borrowing stop?"

"Yes Keith. Mr Obama was right. That is a very, very good question..."

I gave Mr Key a personally signed copy of my latest book, 'How to Live Well On A Small Income' and he asked if I had another with pictures in it that he could give to his Finance Minister...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment